A well equipped heated washrooms facility is centrally located in the middle of the touring park. We take pride in our washrooms and ensure they are cleaned at least twice daily.
The facilities are fully heated and comprise of:
- ✔ Free WiFi accross the whole park
- ✔ Private washbasins
- ✔ Hand Dryers
- ✔ 5 showers for the ladies
- ✔ 5 showers for the gents
- ✔ Toilets
- ✔ Hairdryer for the ladies
- ✔ Shaver points for the gents
- ✔ Disabled washroom
- ✔ Drinking water taps
- ✔ Chemical Disposal Points
- ✔ Drive over Grey Waste
- ✔ Recycling & General Waste
- ✔ Fire Points
- ✔ You are welcome to arrive anytime between 1pm and 8pm and departure is by 11 am please
Stagecoach No 94: An excellent bus service which runs from directly outside the site to both Cheltenham and Gloucester (every 10/15 minutes during the daytime and every 20/30 minutes throughout the evenings and all night long).
Park & Ride 93: A great service which runs every 10 minutes from Arle Court, Montpellier Walk and Cheltenham town centre.
Oxford 853: Stagecoach runs a daily service between Cheltenham, Gloucester and Oxford. From Cheltenham, Oxford is only 30 mins journey away on a comfortable, modern bus, and it makes a few stops along the way including Burford, Witney before it terminates in the centre of Oxford.