Briarfields Cancellation Cover
Briarfields is a small independent family run business and therefore we do have to protect the business with some terms and conditions to ensure the business stays viable.
Cancellation of your stay at Briarfields up to 7 days prior to your arrival; a full refund of monies paid directly to Briarfields (not through any 3rd parties) less the cancellation plan charge will be made. If cancellation of your stay at Briarfields falls within 7 days of your arrival, then a 50% refund, less the cancellation plan charge will be made. Credit notes are also available and will be valid for 12 months.
For your peace of mind and in the event of an unexpected illness or family crisis excluding force majeure which prevents you from visiting Briarfields, our optional cancellation cover will protect you for the following reasons:
Cancellation Cover includes:
- Death, bodily injury or illness happening to you, or a member of your immediate family; where the cancellation is certified as medically necessary by a medial practitioner.
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before your arrival
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog, wind or storm where the police or government have issued specific travel warnings
- Redundancy qualifying for payment under any applicable status of any person in your party
- You or a person in your party being summoned for compulsory jury or witness service in a court of law which you were unaware of at the time of booking; court proceedings to be undertaken between the arrival and departure dates
- The mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft en-route to Briarfields
- You or a member of your party being relocated for work (greater than 100 miles from home) which you were unaware of at the time of booking
- Immediate family means: your pet, your partner, child, grandchild, brother, sister, grandparent of yourself or member in your party
- Qualified medical practitioner means a doctor or specialist who is registered or licensed to practice medicine under the laws of the country in which they practice.
Cancellation Cover Process
- Contact us by telephone in the first instance
- Provide documentary evidence along with a follow up email to email@example.com
- The claim will be processed and payment will be made within 30 days subject to the claim qualifying under the terms of the cancellation plan.
Charge(s) taken at the time of booking – please note that this is an optional extra
£2 per night for Touring, £3 per night for Glamping, £3 per night for Motel