As you drive into Briarfields, reception is on your left hand side – please call in on arrival where you will be assured of a warm welcome!
In reception you will find a wide selection of tourist information leaflets, maps and brochures you’ll find everything you need to make the most of your stay.
We do have a 3 night minimum booking for all Bank Holiday Weekends.
During the gold cup festival in March we have a 4 night minimum.
A 50% deposit will be taken on telephone/online and the balance is to be paid 7 days prior to arrival. Please note that deposits are strictly non-refundable and we advise that you take out your own insurance to cover any losses.
What you can expect from Briarfields
View 2020 Price List
- ✔ A friendly welcome on arrival
- ✔ Pitches are available from 1pm (latest check in is 8pm)
- ✔ Departure is by 11am
- ✔ All touring pitches are hard-standing with electric
- ✔ Fully serviced pitches
- ✔ Laundry Room
- ✔ Glamping pods
- ✔ Free WiFi accross the whole site
- ✔ Pet friendly (maximum of 2 dogs per pitch)
- ✔ Spotlessly clean and well maintained heated washrooms