Covid-19 Measures – 8th August
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to Briarfields. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we’ve had to make some changes to the way we run our park to keep you and our team safe. These changes are in line with the government recommendations.
Should your stay be affected by the COVID-19 travel restrictions your booking will be covered by our guarantee if:
- Our park has to close
- There are restrictions on travel from your postcode due to lockdown
In either of the above circumstances, please get in touch at your earliest convenience prior to your arrival and we will give you the following options:
- Transfer your booking to new dates in the future
- Place your booking on hold and carry your deposit forwards to future dates
- Cancel your booking and offer you a full refund
We regret that if your stay is affected by a requirement to self isolate due to Covid; our usual Terms and Conditions will apply and as such we recommend you take out suitable insurance to cover any losses.
- You may arrive from 1pm – 8pm (please let us know in advance if you are planning on arriving after 6pm).
- All early arrivals must be pre-booked in advance
- Late departures must be booked on the day via reception and are subject to availability
We realise that many of our guests visit our park to meet up with friends and family and therefore we will be allowing visitors on the park. All guests should inform us of any visitors and all visitors must report to reception to sign into the NHS test and trace.
- We are still operating on a ‘one bubble’ in reception at any time.
- We would be grateful if you could use the hand sanitiser outside reception before entering.
- Protective screens are still in place to protect you and our team.
- The motel is fully open and each room has its own sleeping/bathroom facilities
- We would appreciate it if you could make use of the hand sanitiser pre/post entry to your room
- All our facilities are now fully open and we would appreciate it if you would make use of the hand sanitiser on entry/exit to our washrooms.
- The washrooms will be closed daily between 11am-1pm for a deep clean and supplementary cleaned throughout the day
- Our cleaning products are all certified to EN1477 to protect against coronavirus.
- Hand sanitiser is available on entry/exit to the washrooms – please make use of it
- The windows and doors are permanently open to maximise ventilation
- We would advise wearing a face covering whilst in the washrooms
- Hand sanitising stations are available throughout the park and we would appreciate you utilise them after using any communal facilities i.e. water points, rubbish, recycling etc
- The laundry is fully open but we request that no more than one bubble is in the laundry room at any one time to keep everybody safe.
- We have lots of information in our laundry room
- In addition we have put up additional noticeboards outside the washrooms containing local walks
- Enhanced our display boards outside reception
We really appreciate your help and understanding and we will endeavour to keep Briarfields safe for everybody.
With our Very Best Wishes,
Scott & Jo and all the Team