Following the Governments announcement on Monday 22nd February we are super excited to be able to re-open from Monday 12th April to guests with touring caravans (self catering accommodation) which have their own sleeping, bathroom and kitchen facilities (self contained units).
The motel is fully self contained with each room having its own sleeping/bathroom facilities.
From 12th April we will be open but the following will apply:
From 17th May 2021 we very much hope to re-open our washroom facilities but will be guided by the latest government advice. More information to follow as and when we receive it.
Getting In Touch: As you can imagine, we are experiencing a high level of bookings and email enquiries, so please bear with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please Note: All bookings prior to 12th April are transferrable and we are in the process of contacting all our guests with existing bookings to re-arrange.
We truly hope that 2021 is going to be the year of the Great British holiday and we want you to feel safe and secure booking your break with us.
What additional measures are in place at Briarfields?
- In line with government advice and feedback from our guests last year, we will continue with the successful measures we had in place last year:
- ✔ Check-In - only guests from one booking are permitted in reception at any time; masks must be worn, protective screens are installed and our team will be wearing masks
- ✔ Social Distancing - our park is spacious and our pitches have at least six meters between them
- ✔ When on the park we ask guests to abide by the latest government advice on social distancing, group sizes and social bubbles
- ✔ For health and safety reasons we ask that you do not invite visitors to your pitches - please arrange to meet friends and family off-site
- ✔ There are signs all around the park reminding guests to keep at least two meters from others
- ✔ Washrooms will be deep cleaned and supplementary cleaned throughout the day and guidance on how many guests the washrooms can accommodate at any one time is displayed at the entrance
- ✔ We request that all guests wear a face covering whilst in the washrooms
- ✔ Our washrooms will be aired continuously
- ✔ Foot plates are fitted to the washrooms doors so you can exit without touching handles
- ✔ Additional cleaning measures are in place including all high touch areas (electric bollards, taps, refuse/recycling)
- ✔ Hand sanitizer is available all around the park and at the entrances to our washrooms
- ✔ We do ask that if you are able to use your own on board facilities then please do so as this is still the safest option
- ✔ Outdoor pot washing areas will remain open but with social distancing in place
- ✔ We'll open our laundry and communal areas, subject to the latest government advice (still awaiting further details)
- ✔ Service points will be open - we ask that you follow the latest hand washing guidance and/or use the sanitiser at the service points before and after use
- ✔ Guests will be able to 'check in' with NHS Test and Trace app
We very much look forward to welcoming you all back to Briarfields, but in the meantime, please keep safe.
With our Very Best Wishes,
Scott & Jo